ABOUT THIS PAINTING
Original Abstract Textured Tree Mixed Medium Paintings on Re-purposed wood Part of “The Seasons of Change Series” This series came together over a period of time in which I experimented with the feeling of the season. Eventually the Seasons of Change evolved to what you see now.
* Name: Seasons Of Change Set
* Painter: Rafi Perez
* Size: 12″X5.5″X1″ Each (Set of Four)
* Original handmade Mixed Medium painting on Reclaimed Wood
* Style: Modern, Contemporary
THIS PAINTING IS SOLD
Your painting will be created very similar in same style, color and size. After you order, I will start to create your painting within 5-6 days. I will finish it within a month. I will then send you an image of the painting for your acceptance. If You are not satisfied I will issue a full refund and cancel the order.
If you have a particular request, please contact me.I have also created custom semi nude pieces and pieces based on a specific person per my collectors request. If you are interested in a specific custom requirement, such as size and color. If you LOVE my art, contact me we already have something in common… I LOVE my art too 🙂
* FAST within the US Mainland fully insured.
* Overseas International, please email me for a shipping quote.
* International buyers, please understand that any taxes, duties, and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the buyer, and I have no knowledge or control over those fees.
EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE ART
* Every painting is made with gallery/museum-grade materials.
* Camera never does the art justice.
* Varnish is applied to protect from pollutants and offer UV filtering to ensure the longevity of your art.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to email me anytime – Contact Us
Because of color variances in monitors, colors may not be exactly as they look on your screen. But I do my best to represent the colors I use in my photographs.
Notice: © All rights reserved. Art by Rafi Perez.
This original art may not be copied, printed, or used for any purpose without my written permission.
The turquoise tree is the Summer Tree. I used the colors from a turquoise stone, it is known as the happy stone. I remember lazy days looking at the clouds in the light blue sky and being surrounded by the earthiness of the world around me.
The yellow tree is the Autumn Tree. This season went through several renditions until it became what it is now. One day I was wondering what was missing from the gold brown color palette I was using. I went through some old art books that I brought south with me from Illinois to see if I could find inspiration. A Fall leaf fell out from the pages of my old art book and that amazing feeling of autumn became the color palette for my tree.
The green tree is the Spring Tree. I use bright green colors that capture the feelings of the new bright green leaves and grass that comes into full force back to life. I LOVE that feeling of life flowing.
The White Tree is the Winter Tree. I used all the colors I remember of the first feeling of the first beautiful snowfall of the year. Brings a smile to my lips just thinking about it.