I have always been fascinated by portraiture, and what I think of as an artistic snapshot of the personality of a human being in motion through life. Although I admire and have an appreciation for portraits, they’ve never really been my favorite thing to work on.
I am currently working on some studies, where I take images of real people and apply them to the life concepts that I put in my collections.
I am always looking for inspiring pictures, and would love an opportunity to paint you or someone you know into a piece of “Rafi Art” and as my friend said, be immortalized.
All you have to do is email me an image and some info to email@example.com
Please Follow These Rules Of Thumb:
- Images must be sharp and not blurry.
- Please have good lighting in the photo.
- I will accept- close up of the face (preferably no smiling for the camera poses), artistic poses, tasteful nudes, something that tells a story, or just an awesome photo.
- It would be helpful if you gave me a little insight on the person in the image.
- Things like, favorite color, strengths and what you would like say with the painting are helpful.
- Please keep in mind that if you are chosen for one of the works, I will take the image and info and create something inspired by the information, but ultimately I retain full control of the creative process. This is not a commission. If you would like to commission me, contact me with details for consideration.
- If your image is chosen and created, you are in no way obligated to buy the original piece, these are studies that will be done on 11X14 paper. I will send you a printable copy via email that you can print out (FREE) as a thank you.
- I will contact you if I intend to use your image. This is a side project so please be patient.
- By sending me an image you are giving me permission to use it in this project.
Thank you! I love you guys!