ABOUT THIS PAINTING
We are rooted in reality, rooted in our own sense of self, and yet we expand and grow out towards the heavens. We are constantly expanding and growing, even when no one else can see it. We can easily forget what is at the core of each and every single one of us, but it is priceless.
This tree symbolizes our own growth, beauty, and what is within.
* Name: Summer Seasons Tree
* Painter: Rafi Perez
* Size: 47.5″X 42.5″X1″
* Original handmade Mixed Medium painting on canvas
* Style: Modern, Contemporary
SHIPPING WILL REQUIRE ARTWORK TO BE UNSTRETCHED AND SHIPPED IN A MAILING TUBE FOR SAFE AND AFFORDABLE SHIPPING. PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT OPTIONS FOR SHIPPING BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE ARTWORK UNSTRETCHED. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING IMPORT CHARGES IF YOUR COUNTRY CHARGES THEM.
If you have a particular request, please contact me. I have also created custom semi-nude pieces and pieces based on a specific person per my collector’s request. If you are interested in a specific custom requirement, such as size and color. If you LOVE my art, contact me. We already have something in common… I LOVE my art too 🙂
* FAST within the US Mainland fully insured.
* Overseas International, please email me for a shipping quote.
* International buyers, please understand that any taxes, duties, and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the buyer, and I have no knowledge or control over those fees.
EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE ART
* Every painting is made with gallery/museum-grade materials.
* Camera never does the art justice.
* Varnish is applied to protect from pollutants and offer UV filtering to ensure the longevity of your art.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to email me anytime – Contact Us
Because of color variances in monitors, colors may not be exactly as they look on your screen. But I do my best to represent the colors I use in my photographs.
Notice: © All rights reserved. .
This original art may not be copied, printed, or used for any purpose without my written permission.