Back in college, my friends and I spent several Spring Breaks in the Dominican Republic. It became a tradition to buy these short necklaces of hematite barrel beads. Fool things kept breaking and I kept replacing them. Eventually, I’d go to (puzzled and bemused) jewelers, to re-string them. Further, it became a tradition for me to have them strung with 94 beads (for the year I met my wife). Last one broke last week, and I went in search of something with more longevity. That’s how I found Klee’s shop. Klee was a real Trooper about accommodating my daft specs. She went above & beyond to find the right beads to reach the right length, with warmth, diligence, and good humor. Now I have a lovingly crafted necklace, clasped by INSANELY powerful magnets (useful in themselves!). She’s just a Joy!!
No upcoming events
Join The Rogue Artist NewsletterStay up to date on what we are up to, upcoming sales, events, offers, new art and jewelry, music, books and more.
Subscribe To Rafi's Weekly Blog Of Inspiration
For Our International Collectors
Recent Inspirations And News
- Everyone Is Sending An Update For COVID 19 March 28, 2020
- A Birthday Art Party Bash On February 1st? January 31, 2020
- Forget The New Year’s Resolutions January 7, 2020
- Lucky To Be An Artist? November 26, 2019
- Sometimes Life Happens And It Sucks November 5, 2019
- Being A Busy Artist October 21, 2019
- Could The Real Art World Please Stand Up? September 30, 2019
- Just Do That Thing, But Have Fun September 16, 2019
- Morning Thoughts On Blazing A Trail September 9, 2019
- How To Get Noticed September 2, 2019