The book is chock full of honest and open-reflections by Rafi on his, and his wife Klee’s, art careers. I read the book (first read) last night and into this morning. I am going back into sections that I want to consider more deeply and carefully, this morning. Yeah, it’s that good. I think it’s worthwhile to buy for anyone considering making any move in their life that may seem radical to them… Not just artists! highly recommend.
Upcoming Public Events:
- YouTube Live January 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm This is the public Live Stream we do every month. Find us on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/RafiwashereUS
Join The Rogue Artist NewsletterStay up to date on what we are up to, upcoming sales, events, offers, new art and jewelry, music, books and more.
Subscribe To Rafi's Weekly Blog Of Inspiration
For Our International Collectors
Read Our Blogs
- Artist Rafi Perez
- 5 Things We Will Focus On To Help Our Art Career
- Imagination Usage Can Cause Crazy Eyes
- Sing Your Heart Out And Remember To Play
- The Most Wonderful (Thing About) Time
- Happy Thanksgiving – Let The Craziness Begin
- Are You Too Emotional?
- Surreally Complementary Group Art Show
- This Is The Crap We Use To Make Our Videos
- The Creative Process Is All About You
- Scale It Back If You Have To – How Not To Burn Out