Art By Rafi Perez
ABOUT THIS PAINTING
The Elemental series is a collection of magical entities who embody/personify a force of nature and therefore possess the powers of the natural world. Each Elemental has an ancient symbol on their arm in the Olmec language that represents their element. My idea with this series was to capture our own force of nature in the symbolism and personality of each Elemental.
*Air Elemental – Air represents intellect, mental intention, and connection to universal life force. The element of Air is vital to human survival, without it we would all perish, its aspects are Thinness, Motion and Darkness and its quality is Active. Air is the manifestation of movement, freshness, communication and of the intelligence. Sound is another manifestation of this element. As an element, it is invisible, but its reality can be felt in the air that we breathe in every day.
* Fire Elemental – Fire represents energy, a tool for transformation, connection to personal power, and inner strength. Fire also represents our passions, compulsion, zeal, creativity, and motivation. It is a personality who is on fire for life and passionate about the things they love. The Element of Fire has great power for forging will and determination. It is our inner light as well as a living symbol of the Divine fire that burns in every soul.
*Earth Elemental – Earth represents grounding, the foundation of life, substance, connection to life path, and family roots. Earth is the element of stability, foundations and of the body. The Earth is the realm of wisdom, knowledge, strength, growth and prosperity. It is also the physical Earth on which we live and the very heart of life.
*Water Elemental – Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection. Water is a soft, patient, and unstoppable force. Water takes on the form in which it is held and moves in the path of least resistance. It speaks of a higher wisdom we may all aspire to mimic.
To purchase the set of four click here https://www.etsy.com/listing/563949543/elemental-set-of-4-wall-art-by-artist?ref=shop_home_active_1
THIS IS AN ENHANCED PRINT
This is a high quality print of my work on textured archival art paper. I enhance my prints using either ink, paint, pastel, or a combination of mediums. Each one is unique, this Piece is mounted on wood and ready to hang out of the box. It is completely hand crafted by the artist, with unique texture patterns added by hand, no two are exactly the same. These pieces are signed and dated on the back by the artist.
COMMISSION SOMETHING LIKE THIS
The original painting on canvas that this piece is based on is sold. If you are interested in something similar (Not exact, I do not reproduce pieces in order to maintain the integrity of each work of art) Please contact me. I may ask you a few questions about colors and words that make you feel empowered, but I promise it is painless and you can change your mind at any time. Please check the rest of my store, I may have some in the series available.
* Name: Air Elemental
* Artist: Rafi Perez
* Mounted on a 5X7 painted wood piece (Pieces Shown)
* Style: Modern, Contemporary
* Wood Sizes: (1/4″ Board) 3X4, 5×7, 8×10, 10X13, (1/2″ Board) 12X18, 18X24, and 24X30.
• Printed on texture acid-free fluorescent white, 80 lb heavyweight artist paper that is lightly textured.
• Printed with rich archival pigment inks.
• Acrylic texture added by hand by the artist.
• Each piece will come signed by the artist.
• Processing and creating this piece will take approximately a week to 2 weeks.
Smaller pieces come protected in a plastic sleeve, larger pieces are wrapped in plastic for transport.
If you have a particular request, please contact me.
ENTER THE SHOP
Because of color variances in monitors, colors may not be exactly as they look on your screen. But I do the best I can to represent the colors I use with my photographs.
Notice: © All rights reserved Art by Rafi Perez
This original art may not be copied, printed, or used for any purpose without my written permission.
* Wood Sizes are approximates (Variations 1/2 an inch) to fit the design and layout of the print. The print itself and wood may be slightly smaller or larger than listed due to each being uniquely handmade. If you need your print to fall into a specific size please contact me with wood and print size when you order (Please keep variation in size within an inch or I will have to charge more or less for the order.)