You guys thought it would be awesome to trade some art, so lets trade some art with trading cards. They’re a fun way to exchange your own one-of-a-kind artistic flair with us. By the way, you don’t have to be an artist to join in, all you need to do is follow the rules and guidelines below.
RULES: (PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING ART)
- Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2 Inches.
- The cards should be straight and sturdy, I don’t care what material you use as long as it’s not too flimsy. I cut my cards out of scrap thick fine art paper and various other scrap things in the studio.
- I would appreciate individual plastic sleeves, but if you can’t supply that, it’s fine.
- ATC Enhanced prints are ok, as long as they are signed and medium added by the artist.
- Please include your name, name of piece, website, signature, date, and location on the back of all cards. If you want anything else to be featured in a video, please include it. We reserve the right to show or not show any of the content.
- If you do not want your card to be featured in a video please state that in a note, if not it may appear in a video.
- DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL Please include a self-addressed postage-paid stamped envelope.
- I will try to get back to everyone that sends me art as soon as I can. Please note: I am super busy, so please be patient.
- What I send you will be random, it may be a sketch, painting, original painted print, ink drawing, it will all be random… each piece will be numbered, signed, dated on the back.
PLEASE MAIL TO:
Rafi And Klee
PO BOX 1882
Pensacola FL, 32502