We now have an official Discord server for Rafi And Klee Studios (Rafi Was Here)! JOIN OUR EXCLUSIVE DISCORD FAMILY!
Discord is a group-chatting platform originally built for gamers, but which has since become a general use platform for all sorts of communities and we have our rogue community there. Discord is a separate application from Patreon, but you are able to connect the patron account with discord through Patreon. If you have never used discord, remember that just like anything else new, there may be a learning curve.
At this time, I am not sure how to connect accounts on mobile, you will need to do it from a laptop. See instructions below.
THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR OUR PATRONS ON PATREON.
After receiving a ton of requests, we created a Discord server just for our Patreon users. You can join discord for free, if you haven’t registered, scroll down to see how.
You Can download the app for your phone, windows, mac, and google chrome… You can also use it on your browser by logging in here https://discordapp.com/
Please make sure you have a discord account registered with Patreon before joining our discord that way you have access (Scroll down for Instructions)
What is Discord?
Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat that creators on Patreon can use to help connect their patrons.You can learn more about Discord by visiting their website directly here.
How do I access my Discord role? You can gain access to a creator’s Discord server by following these steps:
Step 1- While on the creator’s page in Patreon, select and pledge to the tier that includes Discord as a benefit. Note:If you become a patron to a creator but place yourself in a tier that doesn’t offer Discord roles, you will not receive access to that creator’s Discord server.
Step 2- After pledging into the proper tier, you’ll need to connect your Discord and Patreon accounts. There are a few ways to go about this:
- 2a. Directly after becoming a patron, on the Thank You page, there’ll be an option to Connect on Discord. Click this to link your Patreon and Discord account.
- 2b. If you’ve missed this page, you also should’ve received an email titled,“Here are some benefits to go along with your pledge to…” with the same Connect to Discord button.
- 2c. You can also head over to your Membership Tab On Patreon (it is next to the posts tab) and click on the Connect to Discord button to connect your Discord and Patreon accounts.
Step 3 – Once you click the box to Connect to Discord, a separate window will appear requesting you to log into your Discord account. If you already have a Discord account, you’ll just need to sign into your Discord account here. If you don’t yet have a Discord account, you can create one by selecting the option to Register.
Step 4- Authorize Discord’s access to your Patreon account.
Step 5- You’re all set! Everything else will occur on Discord.
IF YOU GET DISCONNECTED OR NEED TO CONNECT YOUR DISCORD TO PATREON GO TO THE MEMBERSHIP TAB.
SCROLL DOWN AND RECONNECT, OR DISCONNECT AND RECONNECT.
I need more assistance receiving access to my Discord role on Patreon!
You can find out whether or not a creator offers Discord as benefits by visiting their creator page! Check out their tiers, and keep an eye out for the Discord logo followed by the text: Includes Discord benefits at the bottom of the tier description. I don’t have access to my creator’s Discord server! If it’s been a few hours and you still don’t have access to a creator’s Discord server, then there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try that should get everything up and running.
Step 1: Log out of Discord. For help logging out of Discord.
Step 2: Disconnect your Discord and Patreon account. You can do this from your Patreon account settings, where you’ll see the option to disconnect your Discord and Patreon account.
Step 3: Head to your Active memberships page, and click edit.
Step 4: Directly after pledging, on the Thank You page, there’ll be an option to Connect on Discord. Click this to link your Patreon and Discord account. If you missed this page, head over to your profile settings to link your Discord and Patreon account.
OUR RULES ON DISCORD
These rules have been put in place for you to follow. If you break these rules you may be asked to leave. We want our server to be a safe place for everyone. So none of the following will be tolerated:
- No offensive messages or nicknames – Anything that a reasonable person might find offensive.
- No spam – This includes but is not limited too, loud/obnoxious noises in voice, @mention spam, character spam, image spam, and message spam.
- No Gorey, Sexual, or scary non art related content – Screamer links, porn, death, are not welcome.
- No harassment – Including sexual harassment or encouraging of harassment.
- Use the appropriate channels.
- No self or user bots – These are in some cases against the discord TOS and if you need a bot for something use one of the bots already in the server
- Swearing is allowed so long as it isn’t directed at another member.
- There may be situations not covered by the rules or times where the rule may not fit the situation. We will consider each situation individually including but not limited to:
- General Rudeness (Being intentionally rude to another person)
- Chat Trolling to extents beyond actual trolling.
- Inappropriate behavior
- Unapproved Links
- Advertisements will result in a server mute.
- death or malicious threats are INSTANT BAN
- No using 3rd party software (bots) for Leveling Boosting on this server
- Revealing Personal information of anyone on server
- Do not tag everyone, that is SPAM
- No Drama Starting
- Do not exploit a Discord Glitch/Bug.
- If caught using bots / 3rd Party Software to level you’re account will result in a account reset / ban.
- Please do not ask for personal information from us or discord users.