Hi, I'm Jo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Rebecca Rebecca 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Jo
    Participant

Hi, I’m Jo. I’ve been painting for a few years having taken it up in my late forties. I was told as a 13 year old at school that I would never be any good at art so I gave up. I have had a chronic illness for over 20 years with it gradually getting worse and I decided I would paint abstracts so I could make a gallery wall. From abstracts (which I still do when the mood takes me) I tried to learn realism and have been slowly getting there. I tend not to say much online as I get exhausted easily and obviously prefer to paint when I can; but I usually watch YouTube and patreon when I can’t do much physically. I love your sense of humour and the way you interact with each other

Jo

• Author
    Replies
    rafiwashere
    Keymaster

Hi Jo! So good to meet you!! I hope you enjoy our videos and podcast. I’ll be doing podcast because I know, I enjoy listening to those in the studio while I’m working as well 🙂 Keep being awesome! Feel free to contact me here any time you have a specific question.

Rafi Perez
    Contemporary Artist
    www.rafiandklee.com

Christopher
    Participant

Hello Jo!

Christopher Doll
    www.christopher-doll.com

Klee
    Keymaster

Hi Jo, thank you for introducing yourself and for following our art adventures! It’s great to meet you!

Klee Angelie
    Jewelry Designer/Music Maker
    www.RafiandKlee.com

Rebecca
    Rebecca
    Participant

Hi, Jo!  I’m so glad you found your way back to art.  I hope you feel you can share your work 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.