Hello, I'm Klee!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Klee 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Klee
    Keymaster

I am a full time jewelry designer and music maker. I’ve been a self employed artist for almost a decade now (sometimes, I stop and think about that and it still blows my mind!) It’s been an amazing adventure so far, full of triumphs and obstacles, victories and challenges. I love sharing what I do with the world, and talking to other creative humans about the journey that is being an artist. Here’s a picture of one of my recent jewelry creations. Cheers!

Klee Angelie
    Jewelry Designer/Music Maker
    www.RafiandKlee.com

• Author
    Replies
    Christopher
    Participant

Hello Klee and thank you so much for sharing your artwork and stories. Love the YouTube series!

Christopher Doll
    www.christopher-doll.com

Klee
      Keymaster

Thank you Christopher!

Klee Angelie
      www.RafiandKlee.com

Rebecca
    Rebecca
    Participant

Thank you for being so open and honest in your videos.  I love your sense of humor and your work is so clean and gorgeous.

Klee
      Keymaster

Thank you Rebecca! I’m always kind of striving to strike this balance with the clean lines and retaining some of the raw qualities that the materials have. I appreciate your kind words! I’m glad you enjoy my YouTube antics and stories, I absolutely love being able to share with you all on our channel!

Klee Angelie
      www.RafiandKlee.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.